Jisc Advance provides impartial advice, guidance and resources to enable effective and innovative use of technologies for the UK education sector through its network of advisory services and regional support centres. Support, advice and resources are built around five core themes – organisational efficiency, enhancing learning and teaching, external engagement, sustainability and research. Business and Community Engagement forms a part of the core offering under external engagement.
For more detailed information about what’s available from Jisc Advance take a look at some of the service websites:
- Jisc Digital Media: http://bit.ly/jdm-bce
- Jisc infoNet: http://www.jiscinfonet.ac.uk/bce
- Jisc Legal: http://bit.ly/jisc-legal-bce
- JiscMail: This service supports knowledge sharing through the tools and services it offers.
- Jisc Netskills: http://www.netskills.ac.uk
- Jisc RSCs: There are 13 regional support centres which you can access via the Jisc website.
- Jisc TechDis: http://bit.ly/jisc-techdis-bce
Post a Comment